Bolstering Wizards

5ekyu

Hero
Go ahead and tell us how it was so friendly that as soon as the coercion stopped it was still friendly. But wait, I have a quote too:

"If your concentration is broken, the elemental doesn't disappear. Instead, you lose control of the elemental, it becomes hostile and might attack .It can't be dismissed by you, and disappears 1 hour after you summoned it. "

I think my quote trumps yours.
Look as I said already in this post abt different approaches to "fixing" these spells " I would want spells to differentiate between friendly summons and hostile summons much more than they do"

You dont think that's a direction on could take in sprll redesign and want to keep more of the sameness (fits more in line with making them more just different names on same spell sp some will like that) that's fine.

Me, I would prefer for there to be more dramatic difference so that each serves a truly different purpose - one short term heavy shock, other longer use ally.

To each his own.

It's all good, whether more different or more of the same as long as its what you seek to add.

Remove ads