• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Book titles

roguerouge

First Post
I need book titles, fast. There's a web site that compiles the book titles of books used in novels, but which are not real books. Anyone got the link? I can't seem to ask google the right question on this one.

Evil Monkey

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Is FR unusually book-heavy? That seems like a tool they ought to expand to cover all D&D material, with a radio button to choose FR-only.

I wouldn't say unusually book-heavy; moreso that the amount of material produced for FR over the years just contains a lot of references to Realms literature. I'm sure if someone went through all the Dragonlance product (novels and game material) ever produced they could come up with an equally lengthy list. Maybe they already have, I didn't look. I came across this list for FR a long time ago and the request for fake book titles sparked my memory. :)

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
WotC, a tool that merged lists for all D&D worlds' books, with the ability to see just books by certain authors, on certain subjects or for certain worlds, would be a great DI tool!

Evil Monkey

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
WotC, a tool that merged lists for all D&D worlds' books, with the ability to see just books by certain authors, on certain subjects or for certain worlds, would be a great DI tool!

Agreed. That would be a LOT of reading to compile the list though. :p

GVDammerung

First Post
For Greyhawk specific books see - the Literature in the Flanaess series (17+ entries, over 100 individual titles with full descriptions) and the Wizard's Library series (6 entries, over 50 individual titles with full descriptions) - at Canonfire.com. Just use the search function at the top of the page and right. :)

roguerouge

First Post
This is all great!

Did you know that there's actually a site that compiles all the made-up titles used in novels to create a "fiction of fiction" library?

I just can't find it....

Remove ads