boots of elvenkind question (Pathfinder Adventure Card Game)

If i have a high charisma character, Ameiko strength d6, dexterity d8, constitution d6, intelligence d6, wisdom d4, charisma d12, arcane: charisma +2, diplomacy charisma +2, divine charisma +2, my character is also a bard, i'm not sure if i need to roll a dexterity check for the boots of elvenkind, if i roll an 8 sided dice for a dexterity check. How would i know if rolled successfully or not?

Hriston

Dungeon Master of Middle-earth
If i have a high charisma character, Ameiko strength d6, dexterity d8, constitution d6, intelligence d6, wisdom d4, charisma d12, arcane: charisma +2, diplomacy charisma +2, divine charisma +2, my character is also a bard, i'm not sure if i need to roll a dexterity check for the boots of elvenkind, if i roll an 8 sided dice for a dexterity check. How would i know if rolled successfully or not?

How difficult is the DEX check, and do the boots grant a bonus? For example, if it's difficult, and the boots give a +2 bonus, I'd say you need to roll at least six.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Since this isn't about 5e, I'm moving it to the "Boardgames, Card Games, Wargames and Miniatures" forum. :)

Edit - I also added a note to the thread title so people know at a glance what game this is about.

-Darkness,
EN World moderator

Last edited:

Jhaelen

First Post
I'd recommend to post the question over at BoardGameGeek. It's the definite site when you're looking for information about board games. The link will take you directly to the Rules Questions forum for the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game.

Remove ads