Border Wars: an introduction to the Mycab Sector

ledded

Herder of monkies
genshou said:
Yeah, a warning would have been nice. Not that it's any more gore and absolute cruelty than I've seen elsewhere, but I wasn't expecting it at the time. Nice writing, though. Still makes me a little ill reading about the exploded torso... :heh:

What didja expect man? Mechas with warpath rifles and chainguns? Ah, the A-Team scenario, the bad guys shoot nearby barrels which explode, causing the good guys to fly across the screen and land on the ground with a smudge on their cheek but otherwise unharmed as they then deliver some witty retort? :) Just kidding.

Get us that update Petey! C'mon, I know you got it in ya.

Peterson

First Post
I live....really.

Okay, my apologies to all the ones that followed this Storyhour. I sort of let it slip.

Well, I do have good news....and bad (why does there always have to be bad news?).

First, the bad. I will not be continuing this Storyhour once it hits Session #2. True, the players involved played at least five sessions, probably more - but, truth be told, this session - the first session - was really the only one worthy of a Storyhour. It wasn't that they were bad players. Hell, they tried to make it interesting, fun, funny, etc - I just think that I was too stressed out to enjoy it. The game, after the first session, quickly went downhill - which was my fault.

Again, while I hate to disappoint the readers, I feel its only fair to end this Storyhour on a strong point than drag it through the mud....

So, with that, I guess I'll talk to you guys later.

Kidding. I keed, I keed. I didn't forget about the good news, really.

The good news: I will provide closure for this Storyhour. It might not be this month, but it will be...as soon as I can. You, the readers, will finally find out how Kaden (the Vic'Tarian) gets out of this one, and if the group can pull this clusterblank outta the fire!

But, there's more! Yes, more!!

I recently started another go of the Mycab Sector, and you all are invited to read that Storyhour (when it comes out, which will be soon, very soon)!

I call this one: Trigger Control and it takes place about 7 years after the events described (briefly) here.

Hope to see you all there!

Peterson

Remove ads