• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Game Day - May The Fourth Be With You (PLAYER SIGN-UPS)

Nerfwright

Explorer
Please sign me up for nasrat's Winter's Tale in the morning, and PKB's Bulger Returns in the afternoon.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing everyone!

NW

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
It's always exciting reading about the awesome ideas presented; there's almost TOO much variety! :)

For the AM slot, could I be signed up for the "Dread" game?
And for the PM slot, could I be signed up for the "Sertorius" system?

Thanks kindly,
Rich (ShadowDenizen)

Nerfwright

Explorer
Also,

Please make these reservations for the friend who shall likely be named 'Mummy Baggers' (who is also joining us at Gen Con!):

Morning: nasrat's - A Winter's Tale - Dread

Afternoon: JC - Guardian's Bureau: Most Dangerous Game - Ubiquity

Tharian

First Post
[MENTION=35735]Dantilla[/MENTION] would like #3 Hollowpoint in the morning and #2 Sertorius in the afternoon. ::Lurk Lurk::

Additionally, I would really like to jump in on the morning Atomic Robo game and the afternoon playtest (Sertorius).

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I played Hollowpoint last night; what a fun, fast system. Recommended.

I'll also put in a plug for JC's Guardian's Bureau game. HEX is a super-fun system, and the characters are fantastic; If there's anything in gaming more fun that roleplaying Flashman, running and rogering your way from one encounter to the next, I don't know what it is.

Remove ads