• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Game Day - May The Fourth Be With You (PLAYER SIGN-UPS)

FickleGM

Explorer
Would the $8 cover just the BBQ portion, or are there sides assumed in that cost?

If that is just the BBQ, I would propose $10, as the extra $2/per person would help supply additional sides. For those who are not planning to partake in the BBQ, but would like to partake in the side dishes, please chip in a couple bucks.

We will plan for some vegetarian fare and some gluten-free fare to be on hand. Any other food restrictions should be communicated to me, unless you are bringing your own food.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Sure. For $10 a person (depending on the number of people) I can do something like corn bread, chili-lime corn, potato salad, baked beans, rolls, pickles, pulled pork, and chicken or brisket. How many folks are we expecting?

EDIT: looks like about 25 people so far, and it's reasonable to estimate that maybe 80% will be interested non-vegetarians. I'll make the call on quantity a few days prior.

John Crichton

First Post
Looks like we are somewhat short on players. Are we expecting more folks?

I should also mention that my game works best with 5-6 players. I guess it could work with 4 (even though we are at 3 right now) but much of the fun is based off the PC interactions.

FickleGM

Explorer
We do appear to be running a bit lighter than usual, unfortunately.

I am hoping for a few more, but being a bit more "out of the way" than other Boston Game Day locations might be having an impact. Not sure.

FickleGM

Explorer
I just nudged [MENTION=94081]Kassegore[/MENTION] to have he and Kat sign up. My 19 year old daughter would also like to play, but hasn't seen the choices, yet.

That's three more.

Remove ads