• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Game Day - May The Fourth Be With You (PLAYER SIGN-UPS)

Tharian

First Post
Oh right: [MENTION=8964]FickleGM[/MENTION] - a question for you. Were you still thinking about Dominos for dinner pizza plans? If so, Dominos does have a gluten free crust on the regular menu so those folks needing such an option could look at a couple of pizzas with that crust.

FickleGM

Explorer
My concerns are for techbint, who nasrat told me was gluten-free.

As to post-gaming pizza for those who want to stick around, I completely forgot about it due to my brain reaching maximum capacity from work.

But...I will check on it.

FickleGM

Explorer
Domino's does have a 10" gluten-free crust. Here is the text from their site:

Domino's said:
WE'D LIKE YOU TO KNOW...

Domino's pizza made with a Gluten Free Crust is prepared in a common kitchen with the risk of gluten exposure. Therefore, Domino's DOES NOT recommend this pizza for customers with celiac disease. Customers with gluten sensitivities should exercise judgment in consuming this pizza.

Please note that our Philly Steak and Alfredo Sauce are the only toppings that contain gluten. For more info, click here.

nasrat

Explorer
Likewise - trace amounts from just a kitchen environment for techbint is fine - if the core ingredients are gluten free then she can enjoy your yummy contributions - [MENTION=2]Piratecat[/MENTION] thanks so much for checking.

I am so ready for Saturday!

Except for the fact I need to bake cookies.

But also... for Gluten free people... I will try to make gluten free chocolate cake tomorrow night. It is more like a torte... but made of chocolate and awesome.

Nerfwright

Explorer
Mummybaggers, myself, (and Mr. Wright), plan on being there promptly.

Incidentally, mummybaggers has created an EN World login - and it planning on attending Gen Con besides!

NW

FickleGM

Explorer
In other news...oh my gosh, I'm freaking out... This is me -> \o/

I have been so busy that I haven't had any time to prepare my game. I need to learn a system that I've only played on one-shot, create characters, print them out...and work is still relentless.

I'm most worried about the system. I thought I would have a lot more time back when I decided on it. Yikes...

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
In other news...oh my gosh, I'm freaking out... This is me -> \o/

I have been so busy that I haven't had any time to prepare my game. I need to learn a system that I've only played on one-shot, create characters, print them out...and work is still relentless.

I'm most worried about the system. I thought I would have a lot more time back when I decided on it. Yikes...

Relax. Remember that you're running a one-shot short piece. The players are not going to have time to learn the rules in detail - worry about the basic mechanic, and special bits that really make certain characters of situations work really well. Run light and loose on rules otherwise, and you'll be fine.

FickleGM

Explorer
True. I am a notorious procrastinator and have always been able to pull it off, but for some reason, I'm more nervous this time.

Remove ads