• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Game Day - May The Fourth Be With You (PLAYER SIGN-UPS)

Qualidar

First Post
I also want to thank my wonderful players for being in my game, PrincessKeyBlade for running a wonderful game, and everone in Fickleville for hosting and being so awesome. It was great to see friends new and old. :)

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
orchid and I had a blast this weekend. It was great seeing you all. We hope to see all of you again real soon.

Thanks to the Fickle family for hosting and to all of the GMs for running.

Now I am going to veg on the couch. Between the 3 hour drive home, picking up the kid, and grocery shopping, I am exhausted.

orchid blossom

Explorer
Thanks to everyone for a great gameday. The Fickles were fantastic hosts, and my games were a blast.

I got to play with a few people I've never played with before, and I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Can't wait to do it all again!

LordBill

First Post
Thanks everyone for a wonderful event!

I had a lot of fun and look forward to future game days.

Might have to name that adventure "Fun with Brain Wasps" :)

Anyone that would like to send me a pm with an email address can expect a pdf of the game when it is completed.

I would estimate a year from now.

Bill

Link to Bedrock Games http://www.bedrockgames.net

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Bill, go ahead and edit your post to put down the url. That's fine. Every single person I spoke to who was in your games said they had a blast!

Mishinja

First Post
Heyo, everyone!

Last weekend was an amazing amount of fun. It was kind of you to let a complete stranger crash into your gaming day, and I felt so very welcomed. It was by far the best pick-up tabletop gaming I've ever had the chance to participate in. Many thanks to our hosts, to our intrepid and creative DMs, to our resurrected brain wasp friend - and thank you for all the laughter and camaraderie! I hope to see you all again someday.

- Therian's friend =)

FickleGM

Explorer
I think that I speak for everyone, including whoever hosts in the future, but you are always welcome. Also, you should always expect that sort of fun, because all the GMs strive to provide that sort of fun and they're all a great bunch.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads