• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday: October 2nd!

FickleGM

Explorer
Thanks! I think I'm Pseudonym there too, but I can't remember my password or what email I signed up with. :erm:

If no one on CM has claimed it yet, I'd like to play this guy.
Actually, nobody has claimed anybody yet, as I just posted them recently. I'm more than happy with dibsing you him, though. :)

Qualidar

First Post
I'll take a place in Fickle's morning game as well.

Just for everyone's FYI: PKB is currently sick, so her updating of this thread might be a bit spotty for the next day or so. Piratecat, any chance you could use your Mod powers for good and do it for her?

FickleGM

Explorer
I'll take a place in Fickle's morning game as well.

Just for everyone's FYI: PKB is currently sick, so her updating of this thread might be a bit spotty for the next day or so. Piratecat, any chance you could use your Mod powers for good and do it for her?
You're in like...uh...well, that one guy who was in. ;)

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Hey Overkitty - here's an dwarven rogue. He's very mobile, does solid damage, and is hard to kill. Other builds would hit more. He fights with a warhammer only becasue I think that's wikked cool. YMMV.

If you have a preference in how you'd like your rogue to play, say it here and maybe the other players will have suggestions as to changes we can make. I'll hold off on sending you a PDF until we've gotten some feedback.

Thanks!

Looks fine to me, but I'm open to suggestions from the others.

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Hi Zephrin.

Are you planning on providing pregens or should we look into making our own characters?

Hey Tharian,

Please make your own PC. you need a 3rd level pc, any non-Dark Sun race & class, standard point buy, 1 fourth level magic item, 1 third and 1 second, as well as a reasonable amount of non-magic equipment and gear.

We have a dwarven rouge and a elvish wizard so far.

Tharian

First Post
Hey Tharian,

Please make your own PC. you need a 3rd level pc, any non-Dark Sun race & class, standard point buy, 1 fourth level magic item, 1 third and 1 second, as well as a reasonable amount of non-magic equipment and gear.

We have a dwarven rouge and a elvish wizard so far.
Hi Zephrin,

I'll try to get a character concept worked up within the next couple of days. I also believe that ShadowDenizen asked to participate in the game as well on Page 2 of this thread. Not sure if maybe a similar request was made on CM as I don't visit that site.

Tharian

First Post
I'll copy this into the front post.

Breakfast: 8:30 - 9:30 am.
Morning game: 9:30 am - 1:30 pm.
Lunch: 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm.
Afternoon: 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm.
Then people figure out dinner, as needed.

Sound good? We normally start at 9, but I prefer 9:30.
Thanks for posting the schedule PCat.

Now that the schedule has been posted, I've had a chance to check with Dantilla. She will have to bow out of the morning game no later than 1PM due to a previously scheduled commitment.

Remove ads