• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston, MA - 1 or 2 players wanted for weekly 4E game

Kitesh

First Post
We are a small group of new-ish players looking for one or two to join. We play on Monday nights in Cambridge, MA and generally run from 6 PM until 10 or 10:30 PM. We'll be starting a new adventure at level 5 the first week of September and are looking to fill a few spots to make up for some folks who had to quit (one moved out of state, one had a work change and can't play weeknights).

It's a really fun group, very light-hearted. We do not have a heavy focus on roleplaying so you may be disappointed if that's what you are looking for. We generally run a mix of published adventures and custom stories.

If you have any questions or are interested, send me a PM. Thanks!

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
So folks know, I gamed with Kitesh at GenCon and would play with him again in a heartbeat. Hell, I'm considering asking to join this group even though I totally don't have time - that much fun.

Kitesh, if you ever have a case where I could maybe show up for a 2-3 week adventure, I'd definitely be up for that.

Kitesh

First Post
Thanks for the kind words!

We have a wiki with our current line-up and a campaign journal, in case interested parties want to see what we've been up to. You can find it here:

Our Campaign site

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads