[Boston, MA] Looking For a Group to Join (Or Players to start one up with!)

Sean McMahon

First Post
Hey guys, so, most of the information about me is in my introduction, however I'll give a slightly shorter version here. I've been playing D&D/Pathfinder for about a year and only recently started delving into the wonder that is 5th Edition when I first began DMing for my home group about two months ago. I've been fairly passionate about the game since I started with Pathfinder last year and have always been determined to play as much of D&D as I could. As I'm the only one in my current group who showed any interest in DMing, I'm pretty much stuck in that role (I do enjoy it though, just not fantastic at it yet :p)

As for the point of this post, I'm looking to join up/start a group of gamers who are a bit more like myself. My players don't really tend to discuss D&D outside of our weekly games and that bothers me slightly. I want to play with people who are always coming to one another with cool ideas and discussing random nerdy news, even if it's just to brag about that new Epic item you got in -Insert MMO of your choice here-.

So, if anyone is at all interested in inviting someone like myself into your group or perhaps starting a group with me in the Boston area, feel free to reply and/or send me a message!

Remove ads