• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bottle of wine and im schtill sober *hic*

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Got enough hobbies already!

AND I also spend enough time working with food, too. (Too many friends and family love my cooking...)

Ringlerun

First Post
My apologies i didnt realise this post hand been bumped for an update.

So far the game is going splendid. The alcohol usage is now not an issue which is good.

The game itself has seen alot more homebrew ideas put in so now it looks nothing like 2nd edition ad&d, heck it doesnt look like d&d anymore.

The game has morphed from standard forgotten realms dungeon crawl into something like zork mixed with monty python, which so far has been very refreshing. The last dungeon we went into had stalls out the front selling adventuring gear and life insurance. The dungeon entrance had gaudy electric lights flashing "Enter Here" along the top and a one way turnstile that used veridium coins to enter.

Last week was a long weekend here in Australia so we didnt game. ( its kind of tradition to go camping labour day weekend so thats what most of us did) This weekends gaming session should be interesting to find out if our very unatractive cleric has become a specialty priest of Chlamydia the goddess of (LOL i will let you guess that part)

Remove ads