Bounty of the Endless Sands

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Rhys pours the potion down Eskon's throat, and the paladin's twisted broken body seems to recover just slightly. Still, he's in a coma from all the trauma he's suffered.*

(OOC: Eskon regains 13 HP and 13 nonlethal damage is also removed simultaneously. Additionally, he stabilises. So he now has 'only' 6 lethal and 132 nonlethal damage)

B4cchus

Explorer
So it will take only 132 hours to heal the nonlethal.. 5.5 days.
With a clw from findoram each day for avg. 5 hp reduces it to 4.75 days.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yep. That's about the size of it :lol: He's lucky they decided that the damage for being picked up by the sandstorm is nonlethal--I can definitely see it going either way or being a mix :lol: You can also dump unused orisons on him too to speed things more)

B4cchus

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Yep. That's about the size of it :lol: He's lucky they decided that the damage for being picked up by the sandstorm is nonlethal--I can definitely see it going either way or being a mix :lol: You can also dump unused orisons on him too to speed things more)

They're all spent on create water

BigB

First Post
B4cchus said:
So it will take only 132 hours to heal the nonlethal.. 5.5 days.
With a clw from findoram each day for avg. 5 hp reduces it to 4.75 days.

Rhys looking at the injured companions states to the rest of the party... It appears we will be here a while. I suppose we should set up a shelter from the sun to care for the wounded. With that tear in the tent we need to do some repairs also.

ooc RA: Is it conceivable for Rhys to construct an underground bunker (or above ground using sand to create the shelter) using knowledge architecture skill?

B4cchus

Explorer
"Can't we travel with him strapped on his camel? We would make less miles but i'd say it's better than staying in the middle of the desert for almost a week."

ooc: i'll be gone for the weekend. NPC Findoram as you see fit.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Know: Arc&Eng lets you know principles, but it's going to be a Craft skill to actually build something. If you get 5 ranks in it, you'll definitely get a synergy though :))

BigB

First Post
Rhys

Perhaps it would be best to get him somewhere under a roof. We must be sure to not injure him further though.

ooc: I will be out for the weekend to run a marathon. NPC Rhys as needed, I should be back monday.

Gurdjieff

First Post
"I agree that staying here in the middle of the desert isn't the smartest thing to do, especially considering more sandstorms might show up. I'll be able to repair my tent after our next rest, so don't worry about that. I guess our best option is to keep moving and hope we get to some safe spot soon."

[OoC: Irene will prepare a Mending spell instead of a Detect Magic the next time she has a chance to prepare spells, and use it to repair the hole in the tent.]

Remove ads