*Meliana turns back.*

"As I have said, Sashal came here before with the ones you seek."

"The ones they seek? Why would they seek those other Outsiders?"

"The others are vhal-less Alant in their lands. They come seeking zij."

*Sashal gasps and turns to the others.*

"Is this true?"

B4cchus

Explorer
"Yes, it is" At least i think it is, whatever zij may mean "We seek the... others.. because they comitted grave crimes for which they must be brought to justice."

BigB

First Post
Rhys looks to Tandi for her reaction and wonders how all this will play out. Certainly wanting to be ready for any action.

Lot

First Post
Eskon dismounts, keeping his hands up in a non-threatening manner.

"Yes...what Findoram says is true. We seek Anton. A boy told us that Anton killed his father. Also, a man called Larue has confirmed this accusation by a bounty he placed on Anton's head."

Eskon takes another step forward.

"We would like to speak to him regarding this accusation. Also, we understand that this other group may be inadvertantly bringing some trouble to your people. We hope to prevent that as well."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"The murder of an innocent...I see. The zij for such an offense is unbearable. Meliana, does that mean they are not the ones from the prophecy? What have I done! I sent Saerin in to aid them...I am a disgrace to our people."

"Don't say that! You could not have known. And besides, it was your duty to do so. You have maintained your vhal and you have not entered the forbidden sacred grounds."

"And yet...there is only one time when it is allowed..."

"Yes. To protect it from evil ones...I fear this may be such a time. Are you resolved in this?"

"I am. It is my zij. And you? If the trauma of what happened to your first-sister is too much, I would understand."

"No...as my first-sister before me, I will enter the sacred groudn to protect it from evil...even if I must become Alant as well. If I am banished, I will journey to the west and see her again."

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Tandi begins to grow visibly concerned for the safety of her former companions, as well as that of her current ones. It appears that these sand dwellers have sent them into a place even they fear to tread. Of course, all of this simply stokes the fires of her anger towards them. Taking a deep breath and letting out a long sigh, Tandi bites her tongue.

B4cchus

Explorer
Findoram adresses the two women "So, what's the course of action We go inside and confront Anton and his men?""

ooc: let's get this show on the road again!(/?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes, it is the only way...but remember, we tread on sacred ground. It is our duty to protect it, to never enter but to protect it even beyond that...Sashal, they are still inside?"

"Yes, they are inside. Saeryn would have told me otherwise. I believe that we will find them in the room just inside. It is dark...They use a light to see."

Lot

First Post
Eskon looks to his companions, trying to remain cheerful despite growing fear in his eyes.

"Okay. Let's go. May Hyrag give us the strength to do what is right. I hope we can make it through this day without any unnecessary bloodshed."

That being said, Eskon draws his sharp greatsword.

Remove ads