Bounty of the Endless Sands

BigB

First Post
ooc: my guess is we are waiting for the other group to reach a certain point before RA brings us together. I am sure RA can let us know whats happening.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Sorry--I got pretty sick the last few days and also, yeah, I'm pacing us a bit with the other game, which had stalled for a while)

*Heading towards the large object, they find that it is the corpse of a humongous tortoise, with a shell the size of a small house. Apparently those they are pursuing have shown their mettle once again.*

BigB

First Post
Rhys

Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Sorry--I got pretty sick the last few days and also, yeah, I'm pacing us a bit with the other game, which had stalled for a while)

*Heading towards the large object, they find that it is the corpse of a humongous tortoise, with a shell the size of a small house. Apparently those they are pursuing have shown their mettle once again.*

Looks like we should be cautious.

Lot

First Post
Eskon looks at the tortoise remains nervously.

"Well...I guess it's a good thing we only want to talk with these people. If it escalates to violence, it's likely we would not be the stronger side."

He shakes of his apprehension and smiles again.

"Let's be off."

BigB

First Post
Rhys looks to the paladin...but we have a flying paladin! Can they say the same? Smiles but then again We may be in trouble.

Lot

First Post
Eskon tries his best to laugh yet he cannot take his eyes off the body of the tortoise.

"Well, my power of flight only manifests itself when I am battered into a coma. Hardly a good trade-off. Trust me on that."

The paladin tugs on the hilt of his greatsword to loosen it in his scabbard. Rubbing a bit of sand from his eye, he peers ahead in the direction they have to go.

"I think we've seen everything we need to here. Let's go find these people."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Waiting for the other group--really I should have just thrown a random encounter against you a few weeks ago, but I didn't roll one, so I didn't. They could be done at any time now, and what they do here will be important to see where you guys catch them)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Alright awesome--the other group finally moved!)

*The group continues onward, and Meliana nods to herself slightly.*

"If we force these camels of yours to march for another four hours, we can make it tonight. Otherwise, me must set up camp and head there in the morning."

Remove ads