• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bounty of the Endless Sands

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Once everyone is ready to continue, the group heads off on its way, continuing in the footsteps of their prey. After only just another day of travel, they notice an abandoned campsite in their path, perhaps one vacated by their very targets! Whoever was here seems to have since moved on and taken their gear, but to leave any impression in the shifting sand, it must have been recently, and they must have stayed here for quite a while!*

(OOC: Let me know if you guys want to check anything!)

B4cchus

Explorer
Findoram looks around to see if he notices anything living still in or around the site. If he sees noting, he first checks the campfire site to see if it is still at all a bit warm from a recent fire.

Lot

First Post
Eskon will run ahead a bit to see if he can find a vantage point to look ahead and see anyone on the march. If no such position is found within a hundred yards or so, he will head back and wait for the party to head out.

BigB

First Post
Rhys will look around to search for anything useful or anything that may give a clue as to whom was here.

Perhaps we are catching them. What do you think Tandi, does this look like a camp your friends may have left?

Rystil Arden

First Post
*From Eskon's vantage point, he sees something massive a bit off in the distance, though not exactly in the direction they are progressing.*

*Findoram sees nothing living around, and the place where the fire was located is no longer warm.*

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Tandi looks around for telltale signs of her former party at the campsite. She looks especially for the pawprints of Alton, Cade's companion. "It's possible. Let me have a closer look."

BigB

First Post
Rhys

Is there something in particular you are looking for? Perhaps I can help although I suppose we will continue regardless.

B4cchus

Explorer
"Let's move on. Threr seems to be nothing of interest here and we have no time to waste." Findoram states. "I am afraid we have to press out poor mounts hard to gain some distance on our... target. I will pray for healing powers to avoid killing them in the process."
ooc: Findoram will use two cure spells each to cure the mounts from any damage they sustain from forced march

Remove ads