• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bounty of the Endless Sands

Lot

First Post
Eskon walks over to Irene while the rest are starting to make camp.

"Uh...I'd like to apologize for what happened before. I wasn't trying to be reckless or pushy. I'm just worried about showing up too late. I didn't mean to imply that I knew what was best for the rest of us. I was just giving my admitted ignorant opinion on the matter. Anyway, I didn't mean to offend you or put any of us in undue danger. I'll try to be more sensitive to everyone's stance next time."

The young paladin waits awkwardly for an answer.

Gurdjieff

First Post
"I'm not offended Eskon" Irene answers, looking a bit confused at the paladin. She pauses shortly, frowning for a second, then says: "I know very well why we're here, but I'm also aware that I'd rather live and fail than die trying. When even our guide isn't sure of the safety of the action I think it's rather wise to question if we're doing the right thing. This time it worked out well, which I'm happy for, but ignorance isn't bliss in these matters."

She smiles, turns around and mutters to herself: "I'm starting to sound like my teachers".

B4cchus

Explorer
Hi folks,

As Rystil probably just read in another thread:
I have been absent for the better part of this year uptill now. The short version is that some hectic stuff in my peronal life left me little time for things as LEW.
I'll be joining the action again this week, after i've had time to read into the stuff i've missed.
My apologies that i haven't posted an awal notice beforehand or during my absence.

Gr.,
B4cchus

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The group sets up camp and takes some well-deserved rest. The camels are still badly injured from the forced march, and the cold night is not warm enough to recover from their chills, though they aren't more injured than before. When the heat of the day picks up, the cold begins to melt away from their bones.*

(OOC: You get level HP / hour back during the day)

Gurdjieff

First Post
After a few hours in the warm sun, Irene feels defrosted again. She yawns as her body wakes up from the slumber-state it had been in and rubs her eyes.
"Ah, this warmth is doing me well." she says, pretty cheerfully. She looks at the rest of the group, then hears a little rumble coming from her stomach, or at least it's vicinity. "I think I could use a small break for some food. Besides, the camels seem to be up for a little break as well!"
Irene pats her camel on the back of its neck, then adds: "Besides, if we run into trouble, we wouldn't want to fight on an empty stomach now do we?"

(OoC: I'm not sure if we're waiting for something specific, but I felt the adventure has kinda slowed down lately, with almost no progress at all. Irene's more or less waiting for the current travel to progress, which would explain my low posting activity. I'm not sure if this is the same for others though, so just posting on my own behalf.)

B4cchus

Explorer
"These animals indeed seem to need some rest." Findoram notices while he inspects the animals. He casts two healing spells on two of the animals. After that he helps the rest to set up camp.

ooc: converts bless and command to CLW for two of the camels.

Lot

First Post
Eskon offers to take first watch if anyone else wants to get some sleep. He pulls out his sword and lays it across his lap, munching on the hardy fare of a ration.

Remove ads