• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bounty of the Endless Sands

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"I fear such a covering will not suffice. If you do not wish to continue with a forced march, perhaps we should turn about and find a warmer place to stay for the night?"

(OOC: Findoram, with his Endure Elements on, is still fine, for the moment at least, but the temperature is rapidly dropping)

Do you think we will be able to evade this cold chill with a forced march? If so then perhaps we should get moving.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Tandi watches as the group decides whether or not to bed down for the night. She can tell that none of them, save their guide and herself are very experienced in desert travel. Resolving herself to be civil, she advises those who are willing to listen.

BigB

First Post
Rhys looks around at the others before speaking. We are new to the dessert and have almost met our doom a time or two in our limited experience so we look to you for advice. Rhys smiles a bit and then adds...Have you ever seen a paladin fly?

Lot

First Post
BigB said:
Rhys looks around at the others before speaking. We are new to the dessert and have almost met our doom a time or two in our limited experience so we look to you for advice. Rhys smiles a bit and then adds...Have you ever seen a paladin fly?

Eskon grins sheepishly.

"Not my finest moment. Luckily, the head trauma prevents me from remembering much of it. All kidding aside, I was very ill-prepared for this trip...and I'm not the only one. In matters of desert survival, I have nothing to offer. So, please, tell us what to do."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"If you do not have the proper cover to survive the cold, then it may not be safe to stay where it is cold...plus this place has an eerie feeling. You may want to consider turning backward to the edge we have already crossed, since we know where it is. We could also risk pushing onward to find the far edge."

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"If you do not have the proper cover to survive the cold, then it may not be safe to stay where it is cold...plus this place has an eerie feeling. You may want to consider turning backward to the edge we have already crossed, since we know where it is. We could also risk pushing onward to find the far edge."

Perhaps in light of our experiences we should return to the edge we know of. If everyone agrees.

Lot

First Post
Eskon listens to the other, rubbing his short beard and looking off towards the other edge.

"I'd like to press on to the other edge. Might be a bit more dangerous, but I'd rather take the risk than lose the trail. If I was looking for safety, I would have stayed in Orussus. But, of course, it's just my opinion and I'll respect the majority on this vote."

The young paladin grins.

"I'm flexible. I'm trying to dispel the myth that paladins are intolerable and stubborn."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads