Bounty of the Endless Sands

Gurdjieff

First Post
Being a bit off track by the goblin-spoken conversation, Irene dumbly nods as Rhys suggests to move on.

(OoC: Busybusy, but still around :) Sorry for the low activity).

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Excuse me, Outlander," Meliana replies to Rhys, still not knowing his name, as none of them had introduced themselves to her when they met, "Do you think that bringing her is wise? She has no vhal and may act in anger or petulance in a way that would be dangerous."

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"Excuse me, Outlander," Meliana replies to Rhys, still not knowing his name, as none of them had introduced themselves to her when they met, "Do you think that bringing her is wise? She has no vhal and may act in anger or petulance in a way that would be dangerous."

Rhys realizes at being called outlander that he has not given his name. We may need her to speak with the one we seek, although it is true that she may act out against us, we would not want to leave her to prove a danger to your community. Better that we can deal with any situation that is needed.

I must apologize for being so rude as to not offer you my name; I am Rhys, it is an honor to have you accompany us.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"If that is your wish, Rhys, but you should keep a watchful eye on her. I will lead you in the direction they have traveled, but I admit that the way is dangerous and I lack Sashal's Sight which will aid your quarries in avoiding some of that danger. Are you prepared for such a journey now, or need you rest before we proceed?"

Lot

First Post
Eskon realizes, that in his attempt to appeal to Tandi, has ignored Meliana.

"Excuse me. My name is Eskon. We are honored to have you guide us."

He turns to look at Tandi, then continues speaking to Meliana.

"As for the wisdom in bringing her with us? Who can tell what is wise at this time. I think she is a key element figuring out what has occurred."

[sblock=Rystil Arden]Eskon will cast Detect Evil and concentrate on Tandi.[/sblock]

Eskon pauses, looking over his group.

"I, for one, am ready to depart now. I do not want to speak for the rest of the group, however."

Gurdjieff

First Post
"I'm Irene" Irene chips in as the others introduce themselves to Meliana. "And I'm all in favor of bringing this girl along. Maybe she'll open up once she travels a bit with us."

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Eskon]She does not appear to detect as Evil.[/SBLOCK]

"Then we shall go. I hope for our safety."

*Meliana leads the group to the east.*

(OOC: Is Tandi joining them?)

Remove ads