Bounty of the Endless Sands

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Goblin]"This girl slit the throats of the helpless and innocent after she and her friends ambushed them sleeping during the night. Why is he trying to make nice with them again? I know it isn't part of some sort of plan because he is a paladin,"[/SBLOCK] Vrina asks Rhys.

BigB

First Post
Rhys listens to Vrina [sblock= Goblin] I am not sure what his intentions are, I am confused in this matter.[/sblock]

Rhys approaches Eskon. What of the accusations against this one of slitting throats of innocent helpless beings?

Lot

First Post
BigB said:
Rhys approaches Eskon. What of the accusations against this one of slitting throats of innocent helpless beings?

Eskon turns from Tandi and looks back at Rhys.

"No, I have not forgotten that nor am I excusing it. I am, however, willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, for now. We need to reach her friends to clear up what has occurred in the past and to prevent a potential catastrophe in the future. That is what is most important to me now; the greater good."

BigB

First Post
Lot said:
Eskon turns from Tandi and looks back at Rhys.

"No, I have not forgotten that nor am I excusing it. I am, however, willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, for now. We need to reach her friends to clear up what has occurred in the past and to prevent a potential catastrophe in the future. That is what is most important to me now; the greater good."

Perhaps there is wisdom in this. Rhys steps back beside Vrina unsure of what her reaction will be.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Vrina does not look pleased.*

[SBLOCK=Goblin]"I am bound by honour, and I will respect the decision of the group if you have made a decision, but that does not mean I will forgive her murder. If it must come into my hands later, then so be it, but I warn you that it is dangerous to let her regain strength amongst her comrades. When they first met my people, it was only the fact that they were all weakened from fighting orcs and many were unconscious that kept us safe--Jiigral was wise not to let them fully recuperate until we were safely away, but he was foolish to leave them alive, for he underestimated their evil--no sooner did they heal themselves than they rode my people down and slew them to the man."[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
*Vrina does not look pleased.*

[SBLOCK=Goblin]"I am bound by honour, and I will respect the decision of the group if you have made a decision, but that does not mean I will forgive her murder. If it must come into my hands later, then so be it, but I warn you that it is dangerous to let her regain strength amongst her comrades. When they first met my people, it was only the fact that they were all weakened from fighting orcs and many were unconscious that kept us safe--Jiigral was wise not to let them fully recuperate until we were safely away, but he was foolish to leave them alive, for he underestimated their evil--no sooner did they heal themselves than they rode my people down and slew them to the man."[/SBLOCK]

[sblock= goblin] We must be wary of this one.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Goblin]"Yes, you must be careful, lest they wipe us out. I go into this journey with no fear for myself, for if I must meet Shural, I will do so with honour, but I do fear for you and your friends to die to such treachery and be unable to complete your other task and help the mother save her daughter."[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
[SBLOCK=Goblin]"Yes, you must be careful, lest they wipe us out. I go into this journey with no fear for myself, for if I must meet Shural, I will do so with honour, but I do fear for you and your friends to die to such treachery and be unable to complete your other task and help the mother save her daughter."[/SBLOCK]

in common:Yes, we must focus on the good that may come of our efforts and remain alive to help the mother and save the daughter.

Lot

First Post
Eskon stands mutely, trying to understand the tone and read the body language of the conversation between Rhys and Vrina. He almost starts to speak, to better clarify his point, but he stops himself. Better to leave it alone.

Remove ads