Bounty of the Endless Sands

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Tandi watches as the group begins to head off. She knows they don't trust her, but to her, it is only fair, as she doesn't trust them either. She shoulders her meager belongings and follows after the group.

My bad, I thought that was implied from my earlier post.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The group, joined by Meliana and Tandi, heads onward to the east. They continue for several days, eventually reaching an area with sand a slightly different hue, where the temperature is much more reasonable--barely over 70 degrees at worst. As they continue onward and night approaches, the air gets cooler and cooler, reaching towards an unnatural chill.*

"This chill does not bode well. But it grows late, and we would soon make our camp. Shall we push ourselves to exhaustion and continue, or camp here?"

BigB

First Post
Rhys

Rystil Arden said:
*The group, joined by Meliana and Tandi, heads onward to the east. They continue for several days, eventually reaching an area with sand a slightly different hue, where the temperature is much more reasonable--barely over 70 degrees at worst. As they continue onward and night approaches, the air gets cooler and cooler, reaching towards an unnatural chill.*

"This chill does not bode well. But it grows late, and we would soon make our camp. Shall we push ourselves to exhaustion and continue, or camp here?"

I say we camp here. Exhaustion is not a state to reach in dangerous territory.

Lot

First Post
Eskon looks around, examining the horizon before speaking.

"I'm not so sure. If we are growing close to our destination, that probably means the others are already there. If they are in a place of dark or forbidden magic, they could be involved in something very dangerous right now. I'd hate to think that some act of evil was carried out while I slept comfortably a few miles away."

The paladin looks at the setting sun.

"If we are close, I say we press on. I will not go alone, however, and if you all wish to camp here, I will too."

Gurdjieff

First Post
"I say we rest now. Even though we're in a hurry to catch up with the others, there's no point in exhausting ourselves. We'll need our strength when we encounter them, as I doubt they'll give up easily."

Lot

First Post
Eskon looks impatiently towards their destination but cannot deny the good sense of their guide. He pulls out his bedroll and helps set up the camp.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I fear such a covering will not suffice. If you do not wish to continue with a forced march, perhaps we should turn about and find a warmer place to stay for the night?"

(OOC: Findoram, with his Endure Elements on, is still fine, for the moment at least, but the temperature is rapidly dropping)

Remove ads