Bounty of the Endless Sands

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Goblin]"Of course, there is still question in what is right. Shural does not always play vengeance above the proper respect for the dead's remains. By leaving to pursue revenge, she would be turning her back on any attempt to recover the bodies, and we're already shorthanded after the orc ambush."[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
[SBLOCK=Goblin]"Of course, there is still question in what is right. Shural does not always play vengeance above the proper respect for the dead's remains. By leaving to pursue revenge, she would be turning her back on any attempt to recover the bodies, and we're already shorthanded after the orc ambush."[/SBLOCK]

ooc: Is there a time limit on paying respect for the dead? Is it something she could return to do after? I am thinking Rhys would know since he is a mountain goblin.

[sblock=goblin] We certainly respect your decision either way.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: What is meant is that the dead won't receive respect if the orcs bring them back home, maim them, and mount them on display. It's more of a "we need all our warriors" thing than a personal connection paying respects thing)

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: What is meant is that the dead won't receive respect if the orcs bring them back home, maim them, and mount them on display. It's more of a "we need all our warriors" thing than a personal connection paying respects thing)

ooc:eek:k makes sense.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Goblin]"I know Jiigral...he would have wanted vengeance for what they did...even above a proper burial. I think we're lucky he didn't rise as a revenant or a ghost or something. I'm not sure if it's right, but I don't think we can ever be sure. If your group accepts me, I will accompany you, little half-brother, son of Shural."[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
[SBLOCK=Goblin]"I know Jiigral...he would have wanted vengeance for what they did...even above a proper burial. I think we're lucky he didn't rise as a revenant or a ghost or something. I'm not sure if it's right, but I don't think we can ever be sure. If your group accepts me, I will accompany you, little half-brother, son of Shural."[/SBLOCK]

to the group: It looks as though we have another to aid us.

[sblock= goblin] The majority of us already have accepted you. In time perhaps the others may as well. If we find ourselves in battle stay by myself, the dwarf - as he knows of Shural and thus accepts you or the armorless human called Eskon - he is an honorable man and will judge you by deeds not words. Do you have a horse or other mount that can keep pace with our horses?[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Goblin]"I have a light warhorse back at the camp. It once belonged to my brother, and I shall ride it forth in his memory, though I failed in his vengeance and must only seek it for the others' sakes."[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads