Bounty of the Endless Sands

B4cchus

Explorer
"I prefer you two use the common tongue in our company. We all seem to lack some degree of trust and it would be unwise to fuel that any more than neccasary. We will reach our goal only if we work together. We must be strong as a group. Atrocities seem to have little regard for the race of the hand that commits them these days. The same may be true for opposite, as we may well find out in our journey to come. I welcome you to our group Vrina. I hope you will find your vengeance and peace in doing so."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes...my mother saw me as a symbol of peace, but now I have become a harbinger of vengeance. Let the foul two-faced murderers rot for what they did to my brother and the others!"

Gurdjieff

First Post
"I guess we have something in common then Vrina. My encounters with goblinoids has been rather... unpleasent, to say the least, though their actions had far little effect than what happened to you and your others. Perhaps we can find time to show not all of us are like the murderer."
Irene's initial dislike for goblins comes from past experiences with goblins, and the tale of Vrina makes her rather sad, revealing Irene's narrowmindedness to herself.
"But first things first. We should get moving rather soon, or we'll never catch them."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Some of our lesser kin who hold Kazikazi in their hearts can be brutal, though even they make no pretense like the humans do. What humans have is this superiority complex, as if they were the only actual people and everyone else were just objects, puppets, animals..."

"Well, not all humans, but many of them do. Perhaps all except one..."

"Anyway, I'm ready to go. Shall we leave? I'll get my armour on."

*During the dark of night, Vrina has removed her full-body armour, revealing the fact that she is far from a typical hobgoblin. In fact, she isn't quite a hobgoblin at all. Though she retains the tufted ears of the hobgoblins and a somewhat flatter-than-normal chin, her nose appears human, she lacks any hint of jutting lower teeth, and her eyes are a very unhobgoblinish green. Her skin tone is a pretty shade of pinkish cream, something of a blend between the hobgoblin's reddish skin and a human's. Her hair is blonde, which isn't a normal colour for a hobgoblin at all.*

B4cchus

Explorer
"Yes, let's leave." Findoram eyes Vrina with some sustition Either a very rare breed of her kind or not a hobgoblin at all. Oh well, still hobgoblin enough to be a hobgoblin.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Vrina nods and mounts her horse.*

"I am sorry, my brothers. Fight well against the orcs," she offers to the other hobgoblins, then turns to the others, "So how are you planning on actually locating these scum? Magic?"

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire

Rystil Arden said:
*During the dark of night, Vrina has removed her full-body armour, revealing the fact that she is far from a typical hobgoblin. In fact, she isn't quite a hobgoblin at all. Though she retains the tufted ears of the hobgoblins and a somewhat flatter-than-normal chin, her nose appears human, she lacks any hint of jutting lower teeth, and her eyes are a very unhobgoblinish green. Her skin tone is a pretty shade of pinkish cream, something of a blend between the hobgoblin's reddish skin and a human's. Her hair is blonde, which isn't a normal colour for a hobgoblin at all.*
Not quite what I expected, he thinks to himself.
"What is she?" he asks to himself, but loud enough for the others to hear.

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"I'm a hobgoblin," Vrina replies, resolutely, and she sighs and adds quietly in Goblin: [SBLOCK=Goblin]"Better that than a human..."[/SBLOCK]

Rhys looks to Vrina speaking in common Deeds not words, lead with courage and let others know you by this. Give them no room for misunderstanding who or what you are. You are Vrina and your actions will define you.

Now let us be on our way. We have a long journey.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*With Vrina joining them, the travelers continue to the southeast, heading towards the desert. After traveling for a few more days, they see a destroyed wagon on the road.*

Remove ads