Boy...do I have a lot to catch up on...

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Thanks for the good vibes and prayers. If everything goes according to schedule, I'll be back to work in about 2 weeks and back at my own place around the same time.

Game on, folks. I'll be back soon!

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
I Live!

Hey!

Thanks for all the good vibes and prayers. I'm back at my house and I find out tomorrow if I can go back to work. Now I can resume my ENWorld addiction! Woohoo!

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Thanks, QD! Also, let me extend my sympathies regarding the death of your cousin. For what it's worth, your family can now move on and begin to heal.

Peace.

der_kluge

Adventurer
DMCal, there's a theory about new cars. The theory goes that you're more likely to have an accident in a new car than an old beat up car. This theory explains that because you're worrying too much about damaging the new car, that you're not relaxed, and it can affect your driving. Even if the accident wasn't your fault, the theory holds true, because your worry vibes spread around, and cause someone else to hit you.

A similar theory holds for expensive sunglasses, the only difference being price, not newness.

Ferret

Explorer
I hope you recovery goes smoothly. The idea of pins and plates in you leg sounds painful.

What happened about the expenses, were they paid.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Ferret said:
I hope you recovery goes smoothly. The idea of pins and plates in you leg sounds painful.

What happened about the expenses, were they paid.

I actually have more pain in my chest from the damage cartilage and bruising of my ribs beneath the muscle... THAT hurts..but I'm waaaay better now.

So far the other party's insurance hasn't given me any trouble. They've already paid off my car and we're now just waiting for all the medical bills to come in. We'll see what they say then.... thus far the total is in the neighborhood of 33 thousand dollars.

Remove ads