Break of Dawn [Manzanita judging] COMPLETED

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Two move actions is fine--if he had the extra action, he would have just aided anyway, and that wasn't needed this round. Sweet! 7 + Sneak Attack Damage for Mordik, with Ally and Odno both helping that with bonuses. Good teamwork guys!)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
The chain tangles up in Quarion's arms, yanking them upwards as the spikes lacerate his skin. The stream of green, instead of flowing straight, splashes everywhere, and the spell is lost.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: So total damage 15? Sweet. I just hope the healing was enough. I would have Shield of Faithed Mordik to give him +2 AC, but the monster hasn't missed any of us so far even once, so I figured some more HP would be more helpful.

Remember, you get another turn now too, that damage was from last round :))

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Eanos, bolstered by Mordik's solid hit, quickly stoops and picks up the demonstone. Holding it aloft he bellows, "I hold the stone that called you, beast! Cease your attack!"

If the creature fails to respond, Eanos will mutter a quick prayer to Ayratha, then try to shatter the stone by slamming it into the floor.

B4cchus

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: You forgot +2 flanking and a possible additional +2 from Aid Another, but I think that would be 19 and a miss anyway :()
ooc: indeed still a miss. What will Odno be doing this round? Aiding Mordik?

B4cchus

Explorer
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Quarion curses as his spell power fizzles away. He takes his empowered quarterstaff in both hands and runs at the chain devil. The elf swipes, and misses.
Are you sure it is a miss? did you take into account the bless? a possible +2 form a charge?

Remove ads