Brief Monkey Hiatus

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Taking some time off from the online world to sort out my priorities in the real world. Once that's done, I'll be re-integrating back into online endeavors slowly and may drop a few here and there.

Myth and Holy Man, since I don't actually have characters submitted to your new games yet, feel free to start without me if necessary. I will try to get my characters in once my hiatus is over, however, so, if you don't mind, hold a spot for me. :D

Silverdale players, my apologies, I hope I don't lose anyone during my time off. I'll get an IC update in as soon as I get back.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Update: I should be back in action, more or less, on Monday. Myth and Holy Man, I'll be getting my characters put together over this coming week.

Silverdale players, look for an update on Tuesday. Tuesday will be my regular update day for Silverdale from now on.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Update: Looks like my hiatus is going to be a bit on the indefinate side. Many apologies to Myth, Holy Man, and my Silverdale players. See my latest Musing at the Asylum for more details.

Remove ads