Bring Back the Memories w/ this 3.5 CRS

JeffB

Legend
Olgar Shiverstone said:
I've still got about 10 unused gold OD&D sheets, copyright 1977. :D

Agghh..that's a very good collectible Olgar! I still have quite a few unused original AD&D and original Basic sheets..but none of the OD&D sheets..though I remember having them and using them. Sigh...

JeffB

Legend
Wisdom Penalty said:
Gotta check that site out.

Jeff - you may want to edit out a "." at the end of your link.

I suddenly have the urge to map out every hex of the player's map from the Isle of Dread module.

W.P.

Heh..yeah I noticed that too when I tried the link in the thread..edited! :)

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
OK, I've tried to download this thing three times, and I keep getting "There was an error opening this document. This viewer cannot decrypt this document." Does that mean I need to download a new version of Acrobat?

And here I was all set to make one of these myself, when I had the time. Glad someone saved me the trouble. :)

The reason they went to SDCIWCh is simple--putting physical and mental stats together. Honestly, though, I have no idea why they went SCD on this one; I'm almost inclined to think it a mistake, actually...

Kirowan

First Post
ColonelHardisson said:
OK, I've tried to download this thing three times, and I keep getting "There was an error opening this document. This viewer cannot decrypt this document." Does that mean I need to download a new version of Acrobat?

Do you have Acrobat Reader 6? I recently had to update to look at Mad Irishman's other new D&D sheet.

Nick

hellbender

First Post
That does take me back to a better day in gaming. Thanks a million for the link, and thanks to Necromancer Games and the Mad Irishman for making it possible!

hellbender

Remove ads