Broad Arrow Jack presents Crypt of the Everflame [IC Thread]

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Hey...waitaminute..." Mariana looks around the scene critically. "He's telling the truth, it's not real!"

[sblock] Mariana begins searching around for possible sources of the magic. [/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
Having ignored the blacksmith, Corus though is started by the words of Mariana. "Wait, what do you mean they aren't real?" he asks stepping next to her side.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Just what I said! Take a closer look, the creatures aren't real. My injuries... gone, they were never real. I wasn't injured to start with! What a trick this is!"

ethandrew

First Post
Seddon, ready to fire another arrow, looks at he others in utter confusion. He had hit that orc, twice, and felled him. It certainly seemed real. The wounds on Mariana and Anundr seemed real, but then again the barbarian was walking in the middle of the enemies with enough wounds to kill a man twice. This didn't make sense, but he stayed his arrow nonetheless.

Fenris

Adventurer
"Just what I said! Take a closer look, the creatures aren't real. My injuries... gone, they were never real. I wasn't injured to start with! What a trick this is!"

Mariana's word jar Corus and he puts his weapons down and walks towards the "orcs" trying to see what Mariana was trying to show him.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
from his profile page:

Last Activity: 29th December 2009 12:43 PM

I have been watching this thread for the story line an miss the activity!

Remove ads