Bront is busy and away.

Bront

The man with the probe
I've been gone for almost a week, and next week likely isn't going to be much better. My access will be spotty till some time in December due to the Holidays, as well as my Wife's upcoming surgery. Please NPC me as appropriate.

I will try to access the site, but I can't garuntee anything.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Thanks for letting me know, Bront. I don't look for Mightier to move forward too much. We'll be down to Fenris and I which means I'd be technically NPCing 3 players. But don't worry about it. Tell your wife I hope the surgery goes well.

Bront

The man with the probe
Nonlethal Force said:
Thanks for letting me know, Bront. I don't look for Mightier to move forward too much. We'll be down to Fenris and I which means I'd be technically NPCing 3 players. But don't worry about it. Tell your wife I hope the surgery goes well.
Yup, thanks :)

You probably should recruit someone else to take over one of the characters temporarily, might help a bit. Warrick was the tactical leader of that group, and with him gone where we are... Kit can be fairly silent and observant for the most part.

Keia should be back in January hopefully.

unleashed

First Post
Good luck with your wifes surgery, hope it all goes as planned or even better, and as for the rest just get on when you can manage. :)

Remove ads