• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bront will be Traveling - Updated 12/27

Bront

The man with the probe
Like many, I will be traveling on the holidays.

I will be gone from the afternoon on the 24th, till the 27th, and at best will have dial up access occasionaly durring that time, but more likely no access.

Happy and Safe Hollidays to everyone :)

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
and of course we'll expect double-time posting when you get back, even if I don't post that fast :D
How about I just double post? ;)

Have internet obviously, but no materials, so just saying Hi :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, I'm back, but have other potential comitments till after New Years, so likely will be sparatic posting for a bit.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Slacker.

I mean, seriously.... who doesn't take their D&D supplies with them when they go out of town? :p

No big deal for my games. Posting is slow going in all but Clutches of Evil - so no worries. We'll be here when you resume normal habits. Maybe Rystil will have his selection for KoD done by then......

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
Slacker.

I mean, seriously.... who doesn't take their D&D supplies with them when they go out of town? :p

No big deal for my games. Posting is slow going in all but Clutches of Evil - so no worries. We'll be here when you resume normal habits. Maybe Rystil will have his selection for KoD done by then......
There have been several applicants who didn't post a character yet, and I (perhaps too graciously) allowed until 2006 for that, so I need ti wait until at least then. The good news is that it won't be as hard a choice with fewer applicants, and everyone is more likely to get in :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Nonlethal Force said:
Slacker.

It's the guests I'll have over, and the Con I'l be at that wil cause a problem this week :p

Remove ads