Bruce Campbell fans unite!! [Bubba Ho-tep]

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
I posted about it on Nutkinland a couple days ago because CryptKing is the biggest Bruce Campbell fan on the face of the planet. The movie reviewer at one of the Chicago radio stations was raving about it.

Welverin

First Post
fett527 said:
I looked through all the threads to make sure no one had posted anything about it. I hope I didn't miss something. We just discovered it today.

There was a thread about it before, but it was well into last year, so no worries.

fett527

First Post
Dinkeldog said:
I posted about it on Nutkinland a couple days ago because CryptKing is the biggest Bruce Campbell fan on the face of the planet. The movie reviewer at one of the Chicago radio stations was raving about it.

I don't peruse the land of the Nutkin, sorry. I have barely enough time to be on ENWorld.

fett527

First Post
Alzrius said:
OMG!!! This looks like the best movie to come out this year! It's been waaay too long since we've had a film with Bruce Campbell, and even longer since we've had one with him battling the dead! Let's see it on the silver screen!

I absolutely agree Alzrius, especially about him battling the dead!

uv23

First Post
Wow this does look quite good! I've always liked Bruce Campbell. Are there any trailers out there? Hopefully this'll hit my local art house theater.

Remove ads