Bruce Campbell

Chun-tzu

First Post
Yeah, Terminal Invasion sucked. Too formulaic, like many B-movies, with nothing particularly noteworthy enough to make it interesting. But it was cool seeing Bruce Campbell. He and Chase both gave fine performances, I suppose; I wasn't paying much attention.

Tsyr

Explorer
Bruce Campbell...

...is giving a lecture at my college in March. His father teaches there, you see, and every once and a while he comes to visit. Always a big treat.

Furn_Darkside

First Post
The worst part of the movie was how the final alien had killed one of the aliens earlier in the movie. I was flipping around, but did he ever explain this?

The best part was the kids- I totally thought they belonged to the couple. Very nice work on their part.

FD

Tewligan

First Post
Acmite said:
Like mentioned above, I'm not in the mood to support Sci-Fi in any way, shape, or form after what they did with Farscape.

That's despite the fact that I'm a huge Bruce Campbell fan, and Chase is ever so pretty....but so is/was Claudia Black/Aeryn Sun!

I hate the Sci-Fi Channel!
Oh sweetie, don't be upset. The Sci-Fi Channel and your father didn't have Farscape put to sleep. They took it out to live with a family that owns a big farm out in the country. Now Farscape has room to run around and play and chase rabbits. Now, why don't we go out for some ice cream, and maybe we'll see about getting you a cute little Twilight Zone episode to take care of. How's that sound, hmm?

Remove ads