Bruce Heard + Mystara + Kickstarter [Hypothetical + Cross Post]

Sonny

Adventurer
My old Gazetteers are getting pretty ragged, I wouldn't mind refreshing the batch! Even if it's just reprints of the originals like they've been doing for other older products recently. But I wouldn't mind versions for the new rules. And pre-Wrath settings.

I think 5e will be a good fit for Mystara. As long as you were willing to do the work for new/altered races and classes, 1st, 2nd and 3rd edition all were functional for Mystara. Heck, I've been running 3e Mystara for over a decade. And from the looks of it, 5e has a few RC flourishes that I find hopeful.

The Gazetteers are hands down, some of the best region supplements I've ever owned. Can't wait for them to come out on pdf (again).

Bruce Heard

Calidar Publishing
Sneak preview of the main poster map

Hi all, it's been while since I last visited. Things have been busy. We're getting very close now to submitting the print-ready files to DTRPG. Good news then. If you'd like to watch a neat video about the main poster map, come and visit us here:

Thorfinn's Presentation

It'll give you a good idea of what went into this project.

Cheers!

Bruce Heard

Calidar Publishing
Printer's Proof Received

A copy of the hard cover book has been issued by the printer for verification, and it looks good. Details and additional pictures are available at:

http://bruce-heard.blogspot.com/2014/08/printers-proof-received.html

IMG_5729.jpg

Remove ads