• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BSG Saturday Evening

Between the lot of us I'm sure we can scrounge up 2 simultaneous games if need be.

:)

I'm thinkin' Sunday night, ya know ... when we're all completely shot, would be perfect for this.

At the very least it would ramp up the paranoia factor.

Yeah, but at the point would anyone really have the energy to protest being thrown out the airlock?

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Between the lot of us I'm sure we can scrounge up 2 simultaneous games if need be.

:)

I'm thinkin' Sunday night, ya know ... when we're all completely shot, would be perfect for this.

At the very least it would ramp up the paranoia factor.

It can't possibly be any shoutier than the last time I played it. BSG is an awesome boardgame, and I'd love to play.

Plus, with my British accent you're all going to assume I'm a villain anyway...

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
What is the player number limit for this anyway? Is it more with the expansion or the same? Currently, five of the six players who played last year have chimed in to save their seats for this coming Gencon, so I am not sure there will be any spots open, for those waiting in the wings (so they don't miss out on other opprtunities if this one is full).

*edit* according to BBG, 6 is the max number of players with the original game but 7 with the expansion -

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/37111/battlestar-galactica

Battlestar Galactica: Pegasus Expansion | Board Game | BoardGameGeek

John Crichton

First Post
What is the player number limit for this anyway? Is it more with the expansion or the same? Currently, five of the six players who played last year have chimed in to save their seats for this coming Gencon, so I am not sure there will be any spots open, for those waiting in the wings (so they don't miss out on other opprtunities if this one is full).

*edit* according to BBG, 6 is the max number of players with the original game but 7 with the expansion -

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/37111/battlestar-galactica

Battlestar Galactica: Pegasus Expansion | Board Game | BoardGameGeek
Yup. 7.

I can bring my copy + Pegasus.

John Crichton

First Post
Cool by me. Might want to check with Rodrigo, since I think that was his copy last year. But Saturday is going to have to be the time we play for me to be able to be a part of it again.
Rod and I go way back with the BSG thing. ;)

For me, Saturday depends on a few factors that I don't have straight yet. I may already be signed up for something. Which may not make a lick of difference depending up when the event is taking place.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I'd bring my copy too, if it wasn't for the fact I'm coming from the UK. :)

I hope we can get these games going, and even more I hope we can get them going side-by-side so we can keep track.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads