• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Buffy RPG - A Hellmouth in Waterloo [Closed]

Acmite

First Post
That'll learn me to join the dance late. The three base concepts I had have been covered (man-out-of-time, budding sorceror, and tech-wizardry--heck, even the non-hero is covered by Walking Dad).

Back to the drawing board! I'll figure something out for tomorrow night (PST). I'll dig out my rulebooks, that might help!

Oooh...I think I have an idea? Placeholder/reminder for me: disenfranchised romani pickpocket...

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I've posted Dafydd to the RG. I picked Latin as my second language because I can't possibly imagine a Watcher who doesn't know Latin. But I figured him being a Welshman he would probably know a fair bit of Welsh too, simply for flavor.

Shayuri

First Post
In fairness, I didn't go with my 'tech-wizard' idea...so that's theoretically still up for grabs. Just work it with our sorceror to make sure you've both got your niches.

Cor Azer

First Post
That'll learn me to join the dance late. The three base concepts I had have been covered (man-out-of-time, budding sorceror, and tech-wizardry--heck, even the non-hero is covered by Walking Dad).

Back to the drawing board! I'll figure something out for tomorrow night (PST). I'll dig out my rulebooks, that might help!

Oooh...I think I have an idea? Placeholder/reminder for me: disenfranchised romani pickpocket...

Barring general roughhousing, the gang is lacking in the crime faculty...

In fairness, I didn't go with my 'tech-wizard' idea...so that's theoretically still up for grabs. Just work it with our sorceror to make sure you've both got your niches.

That's true too, particularly since Rory is focusing more ob the illusion/charm side of things, there's plenty of room in the magic/superscience pool.

This game has got me aching to start playing :).

I'm pretty keen myself; just waiting on another character or two (haven't checked RG thresd yet, but I think there's only 4 chars there right now - Steven, Rory, Juno, and Dafydd. Rechard and Gavin are mostly done, just ned to becreposted I think, and the we need Walking Dad's acting student and Acmite's mystery character...

Me too. I feel like I "cheated" taking a skill point in both armed and unarmed combat, but hey, he's a rough 'n tumble kinda Irish.

How's that cheating? One level helps sure, but it really just means you can throw a punch; it's not like you're describing Rory as a pacifist who can win a prizefight.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Well, "cheating" in that I want have my melee ability covered, but I guess 1 point isn't even competent... which fits. We're not making a D&D SWAT team... we're teens and young adults.

Acmite

First Post

Don't want to step on any toes!

Hmmm...if superscience isn't yet covered, I have my idea fleshed. Will post after work.

Cor...been a while since I've delved into Uni (2005?). May need some rules wizardry assist.

Remove ads