Buffy RPG - A Hellmouth in Waterloo [Closed]

Acmite

First Post
Ah, I don't own The Magic Box. Or if I do, I couldn't find it.

I'll revamp Tamas tonight with Superscience vs Sorcery, and maybe change some other stuff around. Background will also come tonight.

Thanks, G.

Shayuri

First Post
Doc Zomb has a point. It's like...I feel expected to know what my relationship with everyne is, and what my opinions of them are...and I don't know those things myself yet. So I'm making guesses about how Juno would -probably- be feeling, but..I dunno. So much of how she reacts to these things depends on how they're presented.

Cor Azer

First Post
Seems a bit odd starting after the big fight/meeting. It's like starting to watch the series without seeing the pilot :)

I can understand that, even if I disagree. I see the big kerfuffel as being over. People attended lecture, baddies attacked, violence was beheld, and the heroes won. The only thing to "play" through would be the characters' reactions to the big event, which essentialy just your starting backgrounds...

That said, there will be repercusions of the big event, further details shed later on, and possibly some flashbacks...

Doc Zomb has a point. It's like...I feel expected to know what my relationship with everyne is, and what my opinions of them are...and I don't know those things myself yet. So I'm making guesses about how Juno would -probably- be feeling, but..I dunno. So much of how she reacts to these things depends on how they're presented.

Again, I disagree. To wit, a week or so ago, a big kerfuffel broke out and you found yourself fighting - and yay! Winning! - alongside a bunch of strangers. Who are these people? You don't know much about any of them. A name. Maybe a job/university major. Posdibly contact info. And you know you share some sort of connection with the supernatural. But you probably didn't become instant friends with all of them; of course you're still trying to determine how you feel about them... Just like they're still trying to get a read on you...

Cor Azer

First Post
How bad was the fight? 'cuz if at all possible Steven wouldn't change into werewolf form in front of an entire auditorium..

We'll stay in Camp Vague for now and go with "bad enough that everyone got involved; not so bad that unwanted secrets were revealed." In your case, likely at most Rory (with his The Sight ability) and Gavin (with his sense pain) might realize there's something different about Steven.

DrZombie

First Post
I can live with that. So the werewolf stays in the closet for now :). Not that you wouldn't want a 6'10" 225lbs rugby player as a friend when things get physical, so it doesn't change much.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I see where Cor Azer is coming from. Imagine the fight at the lecture was the opening before the credit roll. Then after credits we pan to the street scene from Cor Azer's OP in the IC thread with a subtitle "One week later."

There isn't a whole lot we need to know about what has happened in between. I think we can also develop a lot of that organically during play.

Remove ads