Buffy RPG - A Hellmouth in Waterloo [Closed]

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Hey all,

I apologize for my lack of participation in this game thus far. Things got really hairy with school around mid-November and between that and my RL games, it's been go-go-go ever since.

Any chance I could get a brief update as to what's been going on?

Shayuri

First Post
I've been a bit out of it myself. I really need to catch back up and get some posting done! Rar!

Happy news is that I'll have a long weekend to do it.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I have not been paying very close attention to all the groups, but Dafydd and Rechard found an unusual printout referring to bones and such and tracked it down to a student named Paul whom they cornered and brought back to Dafydd's office. They are currently interrogating him to see what he knows, and it is pretty clear he knows something.

I believe the Slayer and one other character (I forget which one) went to visit the survivor in the hospital only to find another girl named Joanie who claimed she was the Slayer. There was a brief skirmish, then Joanie disappeared ninja style or something like that.

DrZombie

First Post
Steven and Rory (or Irish as Steven calls him :) ) were investigating the alley and have found a witness who claims the attack was perpetuated by werewolves. They are going back to the campus.

DrZombie

First Post
hey cor

did Steven's succes with the occult lore tell him anything useful about the demon? Maybe some lore trickled down on how/who put it behind the seal in the first place.

Cor Azer

First Post
hey cor

did Steven's succes with the occult lore tell him anything useful about the demon? Maybe some lore trickled down on how/who put it behind the seal in the first place.

Sorry I wasn't clear about it - the bit with Steven and Paul and the "Demonyness" of the demon was from his Occult success. Not enough to know any Gyuliga stuff, but to notice the general demonyness (I've used it twice, gotta be a word :)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I am so sorry, everyone, but with the recent changes in my life, I just do not have the time to keep up with my pbp games. I hope everything goes well. This was amazingly fun and I hope I get the chance to do it again some day.

Cor Azer

First Post
Hope everything sorts itself out for you, airwalkrr.

As for everyone else, is there interest in continuing? I know personally I've been slack (as a generous term) in posting updates. I can't place my finger on it, but something's not gelling for me in the game. If everyone else is still keen though, I'll try to push through.

Shayuri

First Post
I'm interested, I've just been having a hard time finding time and creative energy to post the last week or so. It's been affecting almost all my games, not just yours.

As fo the game, I'm good with the story, I think...what I can see of it. The system is a bit of an obstacle to me though, since Im not familiar with it. I don't mind, of course. It's still very fun. But it's a bummer not to have a feel for what I can do ...

jkason

First Post
We seem to be getting to a climax / action point for the 'episode,' which I think will probably spur some more posting, too. I'm in.

Remove ads