• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Buffy RPG - A Hellmouth in Waterloo - The Bone Collector S1E1

Systole

First Post
"Oh yes, Rechard," he says as he looks around, "the next time you come up with an alias for me, you might want to pick something a little less... obvious."

Without looking up, Rechard replies, "Why, my dear constable, whatever do you mean? Haven't you spent the last two weeks explaining to me time and again the vast differences in pronunciation between David and Daveth? Certainly, if that were true, the police could not possibly draw any connection between the two names."

He turns to Rees with a broad grin. "I suppose I should ask, what name did you give to me when the officer inquired?"

Shayuri

First Post
"Yeah," Juno said eagerly, distracted from her momentary search. "I mean yeah there's relevant. Look."

She fished the silver rosary out of her windbreaker pocket and dangled it in front of him. "Behold the bling. Also a clue. Clue bling. It was on the roof near the alley, and the roof under it was all burned."

Without ceremony, Juno stuffed the trinket back into her pocket.

"There were also four bodies found, but five broken wooden box things. It could just be that someone crashed into two, not one...but my gut tells me that someone crashd into one...then got up and ran while Johnny Giblets was busy with his Jason audition tape."

She shook her head. "No way to be sure though."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Dafydd

Without looking up, Rechard replies, "Why, my dear constable, whatever do you mean? Haven't you spent the last two weeks explaining to me time and again the vast differences in pronunciation between David and Daveth? Certainly, if that were true, the police could not possibly draw any connection between the two names."

He turns to Rees with a broad grin. "I suppose I should ask, what name did you give to me when the officer inquired?"
"Name? Oh, uh," Dafydd hesitates for a moment before responding, "Inspector Rick."

Dafydd shuffles his feet for a moment before continuing, "It was the first thing that came to mind. Chicanery of this sort isn't really my specialty.

"Oh an by the way, you're still pronouncing it wrong. I'd think someone who's been alive as long as you obviously have would have learned a little more about linguistics. Welsh doesn't have the easiest pronunciations though, I'll give you that."

Dafydd looks up and around a bit, "Where is that blasted girl? Honestly, if she's gone shopping or something..."

DrZombie

First Post
Steven struggles with the basics of Canadian constitutional law. Inbetween lessons, when most other students bum around, he's pushing weights at the gym, keeping an eye out for the rest of the gang.

[sblock=ooc]no worries 'bout Steven not being in on the action. Can't be at the center of the spotlights all of the time :). [/sblock]

jkason

First Post
She fished the silver rosary out of her windbreaker pocket and dangled it in front of him. "Behold the bling. Also a clue. Clue bling. It was on the roof near the alley, and the roof under it was all burned."

Gavin frowns. "Well, crosses sound like vamps, but silver hurts lots of other stuff," he offers. "The watcher's probably gonna know more about that."

"There were also four bodies found, but five broken wooden box things. It could just be that someone crashed into two, not one...but my gut tells me that someone crashd into one...then got up and ran while Johnny Giblets was busy with his Jason audition tape."

She shook her head. "No way to be sure though."

Gavin chuckles. "'Jason audition...' you're funny. Funny is good, with all the bloody and the nasty. Cuts through it. But if there was a survivor, maybe they hid nearby. If they crashed into something, it had to hurt. If they're close enough..."

The young man lifts his nose in the air and sniffs. Gavin knew his demonic senses had nothing to do with his sense of smell, but still, 'smelling' seemed to be the closest correlation he could find, and it seemed to work when he was looking for pain...

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Rory blinks a few times when he first sees the glow around the Chinese woman. Before he has a chance to pursue her, however, she is gone. And so are the policemen that were interrogating Rechan and... the other guy.

Rory approaches the pair.

"Hey, Professor," he says, pointing his thumb and forefinger at Rechan, accompanied by a wink, "I didn't know today's class was a field trip."

Herobizkit

Adventurer
"Can't says that I have, no."

Rory pauses a beat.

"I DID see some dote of an Asian brasser takin' a gander at the Professor a minute ago. She had somethin'... special [air quotes]... about her, if ya catch me drift."

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Rory was taken aback. He was sure that Dafydd and Rechan were up and current on what "special" meant. He was very sure that he'd used the air quotes and everything.

"Well, bud, methinks she may fall within the realm of the professor's rather SPECIFIC field of study."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads