BUGHUNTER MOREAU d20Future 2, Madness on Tau Ceti Five

Festy_Dog

First Post
Gramps sneers, taking in the smell and appearance of the dead prisoner.

"Think the ballistic rifle will be any use to us?" he asks.

Sneak shrugged as he looked over the body, "You can grab it if you want. I'm happy enough with my own weapons. Though I'm not sure I like the way this is all turning out. I don't remember mentally disturbed being in the mission briefing at all..."

He paused and looked at the scars on the man's face, trying to figure out what could have caused them, "Think we should head back and find the others now?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
Gramps nods, and slings the new rifle on his back, slipping whatever ammunition the prisoner was carrying into his pockets.

While on the way back downstairs to the others Gramps has an idea, "If we were to time it right, while the patrol is somewhere else, we could rescue that woman, but it'd take more than just us two."

Karl Green

First Post
October 21st, cy2042, 1236 (Local time), Tau Ceti Five

Gramps and Sneak hook back up with the rest of the Squad on the first floor... it is still about 10 or so minutes before the foot patrol is due to make their rounds again

Festy_Dog

First Post
"There's a bunch of prisoners torturing a woman upstairs, we should try rescuing her while we have this window of opportunity," Gramps suggests, "Probably best to drop a flashbang in then clear the room out."

"If she's not already dead by now," Sneak said under his breath, idly checking his weapon and looking to the others, "But its worth trying anyway. Shall I take point, as usual?"

Karl Green

First Post
October 21st, cy2047, 1238 (Local time), Tau Ceti Five

With Sneak in the lead, the Squad makes their way back upstairs. The hallway that leads into the old rec room is about 15 ft wide. Harsh laugher and jeers can be heard coming from the room. It seems the ex-prisoners are still enjoying their game...

A basic outline of the hallway and rec room…
] or [ or _= wall
+ = about 5ft
/ = Door
1-3 = men prisoners
4-5 = female prisoners
6 = female tied to wall

Code:
         _ _ _ _ _ 
] + + + [ + + 6 + ]
] + + + [ + + + + ]
] + + + [ + + + 4 ]
] + + + [ 3 + + + ]
] + + + [ + 1 + 5 ]
] + + + / + + 2 + ]
] + + + [ + + + + ]
] + + + [_+_+_+_+_/
] + + + [
] + + + [

Festy_Dog

First Post
Gramps takes his consussion grenade off his harness and hands it to Sneak.

"Your choice where it goes, then I'll go in," he whispers.

Gramps checks his Ma-32, and waits for the concussion to go off. When it does he'll storm into the room and open fire on the closest prisoner who isn't affected by the grenade.

Remove ads