• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BUGHUNTERS MOREAU - Lab Rats Amok!

Mithran

First Post
Pedia (radio)

Pedia say's into the radio "We just had our first brush with the nestling's sir, Gramp... Gunther, Sten and Ursal have been wounded" Pedia look's at the three that are wounded for a second "Doesn't appear to bad though. We still see a few blips on the motion detectors but they are keeping their distance"

Karl Green

First Post
Over the radio Pedia gets "zzzz...cccchhh... copy, if Brute thinks you can go on, proceed with your search.... zzzz... cccchhhh.... we need to clean them out of there as soon as possible... chhh...zzzzzz... we are already getting flak from the civilan gov..."

Mithran

First Post
Pedia (radio)

Pedia say's to Brute "He say's the civilian government is already giving them flak so if you think we can go on we need to get these bug's dead as quick as we can" Pedia wait's for Brute's response then relay's it to the Lt.

Captain Tagon

First Post
Brute

Brute sighs and habitually scratches his head while thinking. He looks back at the wounded troops. "Do any of you feel like you can't continue?"

Gramcrackered

First Post
Professor has already slung off his backpack and begun to pull out his medical kit. "Naturally," he replies casually as he opens up the case. "Just give me a moment...no doubt letting you lot bleed all over the place won't help our chances any."

OOC: I can heal an amazing 1d4 hit points for each person wounded. Only way I can fail is if you count 1s as automatic botches for skill checks. Which I sorta hope you do, actually.

Karl Green

First Post
Less then a minute later, Professor patches up Gort, Thunder and Gramps as best he can...
(the advanced medkit adds +2 to this roll) Rolls 8 +16 =24, 2 +16= 18, and 13+16 =29, all success (NOTE then I thought that it would be a good idea that with a Advanced Medkit, you should be able to add and additional 1 hit point for every 5 point over 20 that you roll so...) Gort gets back 3, Thunder 4, and Gramps 2+1 =3 points. So Gort is still down 3, Thunder is down 10 (out of 26) while Gramps is down 10 (out of 22)

Gort nods and grumbles a thanks.

Quick is looking around and mutters "I don't like it down here at all boss man…"

Sneak looked back to Quick and couldn't help but not, "I don't like it either...but we've got to do this, right? Right," he flashed a sudden grin, "And besides, sooner we get this over with...sooner I get back and can find that Warrant Officer again..."

ferretguy

First Post
Ayye...wee bessstt gett a mmoovvve onn, tttheessee thinnnggs knoww werre herre Squeek states adding one last kick at the furry alien by his feet.

Remove ads