• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Building the Megadungeon

Gilladian

Adventurer
I've been reading this thread with fascination. I really like your dungeon, RC. In fact, I stole some of the concepts and have been using them as I create my own dungeons under Ptolus for my current campaign.

Here's what I've done with the idea of the Copper Halls: Vishteer Campaign / Broadsheets

There's even a (nonmagical) tapestry involved!

DEP

First Post
RC, your posts have been excellent so far and look daily (repeatedly) for new posts. I am enjoying reading this, and your RCFG looks interesting to me. I look forward to more, and will keep an eye posted on this thread.

Also, I notice you are in Toronto, I was wondering where you game, or buy your supplies in Toronto. I am a few hours from there and am always on the lookout for new shops.

Thanks for the awesome work,

Bruce

Witty Comeback

First Post
RC, your posts have been excellent so far and look daily (repeatedly) for new posts.

I also find myself checking daily for new posts.

I think that the K&K thread is here. I am unable to locate the DF one, I read there fairly often but it could be in any of a number of forums.

RC, I noticed that you popped into the Turgenev maps thread recently on DF. Are you considering using any of them for the Balton megadungeon? They are just begging to be used and afaik he allows them to be used as long as you give him credit.

Humanaut

First Post
I only recently found the K&K site myself, I have not tried to register. Sorry I can't help there, but someone must know...

grodog

Hero

Perhaps Grodog was refering to these links???

Spot-on, Humanaut! Thanks :D

Any idea how to get on the K&K forums? I tried to register, but you have to email the owner/webmaster, and I couldn't find a link.

Also thanks. And also, how does one contact the mods at K&K to get on the forums?

Yes: if you're not able to get an account confirmation/request through, let me know and I'll post in the K&K Help forum @ KNIGHTS & KNAVES ALEHOUSE :: View Forum - Forum & Website Help Line

I've posted about both Humanaut and RC already.

Remove ads