• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bump an old Story Hour

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Welverin said:
Last one (for now at least) Wulf's, which I can't bump because it's closed.

All part of Piratecat's sinister plan to maintain the lead on post count and thread views.

He claims it is because I never pruned the comments. Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Give me mod powers and watch me prune!

In the meantime, I have resorted to posting the link in my own thread...

Wulf

Rune

Once A Fool
GreyShadow said:
One that I miss is (Thanks to Wulf's book) Heroes of High Favor: A Dwarven Saga

A couple of reasons mainly. Dwarves and The TREE OF POWER!

Think you can track down the author to find out what happened? :)

Sigh.

Same thing that happened to all of my other campaigns, unfortunately. Sizzle.

Why is it that the good players are always consistently unreliable?

Maybe because they have enough social skills to get girlfriends and stop coming? (Never had that particular problem with women gamers.) Or maybe it's all the schoolwork. Or the moving away. It's always something.

So, I notice you didn't bump it. Are you going to make me do that, too :)

'Cause I'm a pimpin' motha--(you watch you're mouth!) and I'll do it! Don't think I won't!

Last edited:

GreyShadow

Explorer
Rune said:
So, I notice you didn't bump it. Are you going to make me do that, too :)

'Cause I'm a pimpin' motha--(you watch you're mouth!) and I'll do it! Don't think I won't!

I bumped it last time. ;) Besides I figured I'd find out if you want it bumped or not. :)

To bump or not to bump? That is the question! :p

Welverin

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
All part of Piratecat's sinister plan to maintain the lead on post count and thread views.

Evil cat. Of course you don't become a pirate by if you're nice and cuddly, so it's no surprise really.

He claims it is because I never pruned the comments. Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Give me mod powers and watch me prune!

Well they are pretty interesting in their own right and it would be a shame to lose them.

Then again maybe he did it in retaliation for you not posting BoBS.

Rune

Once A Fool
GreyShadow said:

I bumped it last time. ;) Besides I figured I'd find out if you want it bumped or not. :)

To bump or not to bump? That is the question! :p

You didn't think I'd bump it, did you?

Ha, I'll show you...

Er...except, I can't without breaking Rule 3.

D'oh! Foiled again! :D

Last edited:

Welverin

First Post
Rune said:

You didn't think I'd bump it, did you?

Ha, I'll show you...

Er...except, I can't without breaking Rule 3.

D'oh! Foiled again! :D

Fine, I'll bump it. It deserves it too. Don't think I ever comment way back when, so there you go.

James McMurray

First Post
Rune said:
mypetrock:

Here's James McMurray's Return to the Tomb of Horrors story hour.

The reason I stopped posting was because of the TPK mentioned in the last post. I'm not sure where people have gotten the idea that it ended abruptly.

After that campaign ended, I tried to continue on with a different group of high level characters, but it wasn't as interesting for everyone, so we moved on to other games and other GMs.

I've just recently started up an Epic level campaign though, and will be posting a story Hour for it once we get past the opening stages. So far I'm just running the group through a slightly modified version of the introductory adveture in the ELH. Once they've gone through that we'll move on to the real meat of the story: the (highly modified) Bloodstone Series and its quest for Deification.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads