• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bump an old Story Hour

Welverin

First Post
Sialia said:

Oh all right. Ask and ye gets what ye deserves. I'll have you know I was supposed to be writing a paper tonight that's due Saturday. If I don't pass this class . . . . we'll all know whose fault it is.

But, but I was just meant what more needs to be said about why I bumped it. I've been avoiding pestering for an update since I know you're busy.

Of course I'll take an update anyway I can get it.

Welverin

p.s. good luck on the paper and thanks for the update, hope you at least enjoyed the diversion.

Last edited:

Enkhidu

Explorer
Stop what you're doing, and go read this story hour!

Feng Shui: Six in the Chamber

Here's a snippet to prove my point:

Carrying a bewildered Willy beneath his arms, the enormous Australian leaps out into the hallway. Hell is breaking loose in the east wing of St. John’s hospital. All at once, several dozen things begin happening. Carl just happens to be in the mood for a good brawl, and tips over his mop bucket, making things very slick for the mooks in front of him. Chef Tso picks up the serving tray and launches its contents (flaming hot dogs) down the hallway to the mooks.

CHEF TSO
LUNCHTIME!!!

At the same time, he kicks the serving cart in front of him, rocketing it towards Sancho. Fiery hot dogs shower down upon six or so mooks in highly flammable polyester uniforms. Damon pulls even with 313, shouts an expletive as he recognizes Sancho (hitman for the Xiao gang), and opens fire on Sancho… who dodges every bullet while jumping up onto the moving serving cart. A mook raises his gun to shoot Tommy in the face, and his arm is struck by another mook’s own overzealous gun arm. He misfires… directly into the fire extinguisher right next to him. Two mooks die in a violent explosion of white powder and metal shards, while Tommy somersaults through the shrapnel. Cuddly Jack (with Willy in tow) plows into a line of mooks, knocking them aside like tenpins. He slams two to the ground, impaling their heads on the caltrop-like shards of fire extinguisher metal. Carl begins to smack mooks around his his mop, twirling like a master. Sancho pulls another gun from his coat and shoots through the room on his runaway serving cart, both guns blazing. Chai Tong is struck again. As the cart slams into the wall beneath a window, Sancho jumps back, still shooting as he smashes through the window into the open air three stories above the ground. Chef Tso grabs a “nurse call” alert mechanism and jumps through the window, holding on to the wire as he plummets through the air. Chen jumps out after him. Sancho is still falling, shooting upwards with both guns. Chef Tso begins pressing the nurse call button with his thumb as he and Sancho free-fall to the ground below in slow motion.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Enkhidu said:
Chen jumps out after him. Sancho is still falling, shooting upwards with both guns. Chef Tso begins pressing the nurse call button with his thumb as he and Sancho free-fall to the ground below in slow motion.

So THATS where they got the idea from in Matrix Reloaded... :D

mypetrock

First Post
Nominate the Return to the Tomb of Horrors

I can't find the Return to the Tomb of Horrors. I picked this one because it was one of the best at describing ultra high level combat and blending the story in. I'm not quite sure why he stopped posting, but I'm still waiting for them to go toe to toe-bone with Acerak.

mypetrock

Remove ads