[C&C] Why the edition wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psion

Adventurer
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
I say we just give them time like we did with the AU fans. Eventually, they shall be forced to learn that they are not important at all. Just like us SWd20 fans.

Ah, the joy of perspective. :)

Breakdaddy

First Post
Psion said:
Interesting.

Could this mean that Blue Rose is a bit closer to the rules light holy grail of d20 some are looking for?

Perhaps, but my personal experience has been a significant overall decrease in overhead concerning skills. For some reason, I really didnt like the blurb on blue rose. I think the backdrop turned me off to it. The mechanics might be great, but so far I havent felt the urge to buy it, though Green Ronin tends to release excellent products.

Breakdaddy

First Post
Psion said:
Ah, the joy of perspective. :)

Youve been fairly active in this thread, Alan, but I havent got a good gauge on how you see C&C overall. I kind of get the feeling that you dont like it at all, but you havent come out and said anything either way that I can recall. Have you checked it out, or do you intend to? I would like to hear your thoughts on what you feel the strengths and weaknesses of C&C as a system are from your perspective.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Have the C&C threads been so bad? I didn't read many of them, nor do I recall that many reports... If so, please make more use of the report post button in the future (even if the poster causing trouble is someone you're agreeing with, of course).

Akrasia, take it easy. If you see an offensive overgeneralization or similar post, please ignore and report the post. Insisting that people are trolling doesn't help the issue. In fact, it makes it worse. Don't do that.

Krieg, I'd recommend using qualifiers like "some," "certain," or "a few" when making certain comments. Otherwise, you'll very likely cause a mess. Thus, please be careful with how you phrase things. As... *ahem* vaguely alluded to... above, I'd also recommend making use of the report post feature when somebody else is causing trouble.

I'll close this one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads