• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CA, San Francisco: Join an established game and/or help me start a new one

Valesin

First Post
I realize that this might sound a little ambitious, but I am hoping to both add a player to our regular game and possibly start a new one in/near SF.

Our ongoing game meets Sunday nights, usually from 6-10 or so but we do like to start earlier when possible. We also play the occasional Monday holiday. Sunday's game is currently an alternating pair of Eberron games: one campaign spanning the globe and the other located in Sharn and its environs. The party for the globe-trotting game is 6th level and uses slightly different rules for spellcasting; the Sharn based game is just starting and uses standard rules. Anyone interested could join both games or just one.

The more ambitious part of my little plot is to try to get another game going on a day other than Sunday, or perhaps and earlier Sunday game (say 12-5). As much as I love D&D, there are a lot of d20 games out there that I am interested in but my gaming group is not. I would love to start a Masque of the Red Death/Living Death game (if you have never heard of this you can email me with questions), or Call of Cthulhu, or perhaps an Arcana Unearthed (Monte Cooke) or The New Argonauts (S.K.Reynold's Heroic Greece low-magic game system). Those are the ones I would be comfortable running, but could even be talked into a Living Spycraft or Living Force, although I wouldn't DM those.

So if you are looking for a DnD game to fill you Sundays, or are interested in some other d20 game on some other night, and are in the general SF area, you can contact me at stevemcdon@yahoo.com.

Remove ads