• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CA, Santa Cruz: Looking for a 3E game.

dkoz

First Post
Hello,
I am a very experienced role-player (80% PC,20% DM) looking for a group of college age or older players in the Santa Cruz area. I really enjoy role-playing in depth characters with well thought out backgrounds, but I still like to hack'n'slash on occasions. So, if you have a group going and you need some fresh meat send me a e-mail or post here and I will let you know more about me.

Thanks and good gaming,

dkoz

The Iron Mark

First Post
Cool! Someone from Santa Cruz! I live in Scotts Valley. Though I'm just 15 and playing D&D with my friends once a week. But it's cool to see someone from around here.

dkoz

First Post
PnP

Oh...sorry I didn't mention it! I am looking for a pen and paper group in my area.

Thanks and good gaming,
dkoz

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Hmm :(

Some of my players showed an interest in getting a new guy, possibly someone involved in magic or technology.

Of course, that game is out here on the boards - so it wouldn't interest you. :D

If you have even a smidgen of interest, take a look through the links in my .sig - you may like what you see. Then again, you might not - depends on what you like to see in your DnD games.

dkoz

First Post
I have been playing up in San Francisco about once a month. I would still be interested in a game in this area if you come across one or put one together. You can contact me at dkoz@cruzio.com.

dkoz said:
I have been playing up in San Francisco about once a month. I would still be interested in a game in this area if you come across one or put one together. You can contact me at dkoz@cruzio.com.

-----------------------

Hello dkoz - thanks for responding. I have been toying with the idea of putting a new group together down this way, but I am just starting the process ( Haven't yet decided on using my homebrew or adopting the Scarred Lands setting ) - And I need people; you would be my first person unless I can get some of my old crew to commit to driving over the hill. I am in contact with another gentleman ( college student DM ) who may be starting a DarkSun 3E campaign in the next couple weeks here. I'll email you when I get word on that... Feel free to contact me anytime at

stoken@mail.com

to discuss anything before hand...

Joe

PS- I'm 32 years young, having played D&D on and off since the late seventies as a kid. As of yet I do not have a whole lot of experience with 3E, but I'm learning...

Fulcan

First Post
Also in Santa Cruz

I've also been looking for a game in Santa Cruz. My group in San Fran is slowing down and the commute is getting to be too much.

I'm 31 w/ 15+ years of RPG (90% player, 10% DM) experience looking for a local mature group in town.

You can email me at stanp@giavaneers.com

-Fulcan

BigFreekinGoblinoid said:

----------------

Still looking for a game? I'm in Aptos, and my regular crew is still in San Jose, so I'm looking at getting something going over here myself...

Remove ads