• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cabal, City of Factions D&D 4E recruiting now!

Jack of Tales

First Post
Wizards, Eh?

So two possible interests in wizards..hmm. Glad to hear at least one person is sticking to humans. We are the master race after all :p

Anyway, I added rules and premises for game #2 I'll be running in this setting. Check out the first post for the edits!

Graf

Explorer
I just wanted to say that I apologize for saying I was interested and then dropping off the map.

I have something else I'm planning on pursing.
Good luck to you though!

Jack of Tales

First Post
It happens, thanks for the note.

This game is now officially open for recruiting. If you would like to join please post a vote as to what faction you would prefer to be in and a brief (or longer if you want) character concept.

I feel that enough on 4E has been released that brief descriptions can be made up. I will note however, that you will not be restricted to that idea once the book comes out. Say you are thinking of doing a wizard but think that warlords look cooler after seeing them then you can switch. Just looking for ideas right now as to what faction garners the most support.

kinem

Adventurer
I think I would give the Nobleborn a try as a human wizard.

I guess it's a bit hard to get excited about 4e right now. I expect there will be much more interest in a couple of months.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads