• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands - OCC

Rhun

First Post
It is now up to 68 pages thank you very much :).........and it serves a purpose...players cant whine that they did not know..when it is spelled out more or less in black and white..and i wont even mention what is just vaguly mentioned.....

I've only got the 35 page document, JA! When can I get my hands on the 68 pager? :D

Leif

Adventurer
Well, there is only ONE church (at least as far as Vadric is concerned). The Church of the Light. Now, there are several different patrons saints that he could follow, though. Vadric revers Saint Heironeous...
Saint Olidammara - The patron Saint of Music and Tricks (Bards and Rogues)
Saint Pelor – The patron Saint of Healing and Strength
Saint Hestia (female) – The Patron Saint of Home and Hearth
Saint Hephaestus – Patron Saint of Smiths –
Saint Athena (female)- Patron Saint of Law and Truth
Saint Heironeous – Patron Saint of War
Saint Tyche – Patron Saint of Luck and Travelers
Sounds good, but we won't really be the same "rank" in the church either, LOL. Vadric is the Military Attache to the Patriarch of Eastland, and a Knight of the Light. As such, he falls somewhere outside the traditional hierarchy of both the Church and the Knights. :D
On that nore, have you had a chance to read through JA's crazy 35 page campaign document yet? LOL.
No, I haven't read that one yet. Ok, Vadric is a lone "Clerical World Unto Himself!" That's cool too. I tend to favor Saints Pelor and Olidammara. Tomatino is a healer, but he's got that mischievous side, too.

JA you did say 12k xp for Southern Operatives, right?

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
It is now up to 68 pages thank you very much :).........and it serves a purpose...players cant whine that they did not know..when it is spelled out more or less in black and white..and i wont even mention what is just vaguly mentioned.....
"MORE OR LESS" What does that mean?? It's in Gray??

OHHHHHHH, I gotcha now! It means that it's all spelled out right there in black and white, EXCEPT for the parts that you are deliberately misleading us about! ;)

Last edited:

J. Alexander

First Post
Xp

Feats run the cost of
3k for the first
6 for the second
9k for the third
12k for the fourth
24 for the fifth....

I feel this allows for much more customizatino..and i know some of you already have purchased some...so dont try and go sneaking them by

Yes 12k for souther operatives

Lou

Explorer
That works for me too, Lou, provided that you clue me in to the joke in what you say? Are you volunteering me for hazardous duty, or arranging for me to be an enemy of Vadric, or something else nefarious?

Were you following The Four Lands during Part I? These mighty adventurers in the service of the Light have now taken up arms alongside accursed elves, and one of their party is an elder druid. Start with post 1992 and read about the party almost came to blows over the appearance of the elf Silverwood... Note the posts at 2023-2033 about how the party is all now subject to charges of heresy, etc. An upstanding member of the Society for the Preservation of the Faith is just what this party needs!! If you're up to role-playing it....

Leif

Adventurer
Okay, if you say so. My character will have just ended a long pilgrimage and will be out of touch with such things, which may well be how he manages to tolerate you lot. Will that work, JA? (I'd rather not corrupt my "innocence" with reading all of your sordid past, Lou. I prefer to just accept you for who you are now. ;) )

Lou

Explorer
Okay, if you say so. My character will have just ended a long pilgrimage and will be out of touch with such things, which may well be how he manages to tolerate you lot. Will that work, JA? (I'd rather not corrupt my "innocence" with reading all of your sordid past, Lou. I prefer to just accept you for who you are now. ;) )

I don't have a character in The Four Lands game. I have just been following along.... It's been a fun ride!!!

Leif

Adventurer
Leif said:
Okay, if you say so. My character will have just ended a long pilgrimage and will be out of touch with such things, which may well be how he manages to tolerate you lot. Will that work, JA?

Leif that will work ..lots of room for me to be mean to the party etc..

Lou...want to join>
Great! Now I've just got to figure out my character. Oh, wait! I already suggested Thomas ("Tomatino") be a cleric of the Light, and Rhun thinks I need to be the primary party medic also, which is great with me. Does that also work for you, JA?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads