Call to the Kindred

Cloaked Woman

First Post
*walks up to the board and pins up a note, writting in a fluid script*

Perhaps you need to concern yourself with your goal here instead of your love life. I tried to find you, but you were too busy with your male consort. I don't have time for games.

I only wish to find out what you think you can accomplish.

*the note is signed*

AvZ

Malicki walks up to the board and looks over the posted notes and then laughs.

"Great a more enriched hunting ground."

He then turns and heads to his usual table in the shadows and waits.

Akea

First Post
*another note is pinned up, same ol' same ol'*

Of course I was busy? Really, how could I not be busy? I don't just set aside little time frames to await for someone to approach me to share stories or banter back and forth... if you're of any importance to me, you'll stand in line. Simple.

Jazzmyn

Willow_Calypso

First Post
A heavy cloaked individual approaches the bar, it is presumably female. There is the scents of leather, patchouli and sandalwood wafting around her. She reaches out a gloved hand and scribbles something on the base of Jazzmyn's note, if able (if not, she'd add her own from a slip of parchment).

"It there ice cream at the end of the line?"

Then would walk off giggling.

Cloaked Woman

First Post
*a note appears written in a fluid script*

Perhaps you really aren't concered about the Kindred as you claim. I do not come to banter back and forth with you, nor share stories.

You should only be so lucky for me to considered you of any importance, which unfortantly I don't. I stand in line for no one. I don't have that kind of time to waste.

- AvZ

Jeajea

First Post
Kindred and me, sitting in a tree,
Lord, what fools these immortals be!
To each their own - a lover's fee?
But you'll be the final death of me.

~JV

Remove ads