• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cambridge - DM seeks players

Mark Hope

Adventurer
I am a veteran DM (37) looking for enthusiastic players in the Cambridge area. I have been running games since 1982 and am also currently a lead designer with the Dark Sun 3rd Edition team.

My style is intense, immersive and campaign-based, with plenty of action, drama and intrigue. I am interested in running games for D&D 3.5, set my own sprawling homebrew but also incorporating published material from various sources (Paizo, Malhavoc, Necromancer Games and some old-school 1st and 2nd edition classics). And, of course, with a hefty dose of Dark Sun thrown in for good measure.

I am also interested in running Torg games and World of Darkness games (old WoD only, especially Mage and Dark Ages). Ideally, these would alternate with D&D for a change of pace or flavour from time to time.

Family commitments mean that I am able to play only on a Friday evening (from 8 until late) and need to host all games. I am therefore looking for players who can commit to regular games with the promise of solid, frequent campaign play.

Interested? Have any questions? Post below or drop me an email through my profile.

Cheers!

M.

Remove ads